|Will this be our national flag????|
recognise the legitimacy of whatever choice is freely exercised by a majority of the people of Northern Ireland with regard to its status, whether they prefer to continue to support the Union with Great Britain or a sovereign united Ireland
recognise that it is for the people of the island of Ireland alone, by agreement between the two parts respectively and without external impediment, to exercise their right of self-determination on the basis of consent, freely and concurrently given, North and South, to bring about a united Ireland, if that is their wish, accepting that this right must be achieved and exercised with and subject to the agreement and consent of a majority of the people of Northern Ireland
- Does the majority of Northern Ireland want a United Ireland?
- Does the majority of the Republic of Ireland want a United Ireland?
- Can the Republic of Ireland afford reunification?
- Can the people of Northern Ireland afford to live in a reunified Ireland?
- Will we still have a free health service?
- Why not reunify with Scotland instead?
- Do people really care?